Sunday, May 22, 2005

Disney World Food, Oh My!

I also had a bad weekend - the weekend started off fine I was down near the 163-5 mark, but......then we headed to DisneyWorld for a weekend. Ah, let's just say that I didn't stay away from Mickey's treats.

Large breakfasts, big lunches and even bigger dinner buffets with desserts! I did; however, find one of my top eateries on the planet. The buffet at Animal Kingdom Lodge is unbelievable. It was voted one of the top restaurants in the US last year and I can see why. You HAVE to try this place, but please don't eat for a week before you go.

Now, after all that, I ended the week only down 1 stinkin' lb. [169]

Ok, determination and the avoidance of all things sugar, is what will get me through this week. I shall stop at the health food market and stock up for a few weeks. Cardboard and veggies will be my saviors.

Come on Joe, let's kick this into high gear.

EXERCISE will be the only thing that gets these numbers movin'

1 comment:

Joe Fisher said...

Cardoarb and veggies do not sound good. I have tried to rid my house of cookies and cakes. However, after a bad day at the office, I headed to a good burger joint with my manager.