Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Starting to get sick...

My travel day started with me feeling a little groggy and then by the time I got off the airplane I felt like I could be getting a cold. I swear there is something about being on airplanes that gets me sick all the time. Hmm, I wonder what it could be....maybe all the sick people that decide to fly every week ?!?!?

Anyways, I felt crappy all day; really worn down, antsy, etc. Nothing I ate seemed to fill me up. That doesn't mean that I overdid it, just that I was generally feeling like poo.

I had a salmon salad for lunch, and a chicken platter with 2 sides from Chicken Out. I was too tired to work out, so I did some work, watched a little TV and then crashed at 10:30 waking up this morning with a horrible sore throat. Not sure if this will turn into something worse, but to be cautious I am loading up on vitamin C and those awesome Airborne tablets.

Let's see if I can beat this thing.

Until later.......

No comments: